Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Free Offer! You Qualify for the Trial / Study Now Underway!!!

The research coordinator at HUMC brought me a pack of documents. They describe an experiment that is being done to discover more about treating multiple myeloma. She said that there is a team at HUMC who have joined the experiment and would like me to be one of the patients.

WoW! Should I feel lucky? I do not know. Did the various parts of Frankenstein feel lucky before the experiment started? Gee; I wonder!

Here is a link to information about the experiment. [Oh, I know they call it a 'Study/Trial', but that is just fancy words for 'experiment']
National Cancer Institute Study Information Page

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I've been dealing with MM for 3 years now. I'm on my second clinical trial. Just choose your treatments carefully. My approach is to do the least amount of damage to myself possible, while keeping the MM under control.

    ReplyDelete