Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 4th Second Birthday To Me ....

It is remarkable and wonderful to have 4 year old blood cruising around inside this 47 year old body of mine. The folks who stored my blood cells / gave me the chemo to stop the out-of-control ones / put my own stem blood cells back and nursed me until I was back on my feet again => They call a day like today for a person who did what I did ... A Birthday.

{It just happens to also be my brother Steve's real birthday!}

Kind of a miracle to be completely free of any sign of the degenerate blood cells that went bezerk five or six years ago. The damage that they caused to my bones may still be somehow discovered, but it's not affecting me!

Let's All Raise A Glass!
Let's All Raise A Cheer!
Another Year Has Passed And We're All Still Here!

May God Bless Us All
With More Of All The Best!


[ Oh And More Of The Same Will Be Just Fine By Me! ]

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you many, many more Happy Birthdays!

    Sean M.


    www.myelomayoureloma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete